Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
4 months on
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Are you looking for a job within a leading global offshore and maritime industry? Our client offers a complete range of products and services essential in managing a wide range of marine assets worldwide. They are an independent service provider and offer a one-stop shopping ship management service. We are looking for an Electrician Crude Oil Tanker for this great company! Please submit your CV.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
TOS is looking for enthusiastic professionals who are ready to get started in the Maritime sector. We have a vacancy for an Electrician on a tanker vessel. We are looking for a candidate, who is available for the long-term and on a flexible basis is highly appreciated. Also, experience on these types of ships is a big plus!
Needs to have around three years in rank as Electrician
Vessel: 107.000 DWT
Type: Crude Oil Tanker
Contract: 4-6 months on
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tests electrical characteristics, for example, voltage, resistance, and phase angle, in circuits, using voltmeters, ohmmeters, and phase rotation indicators
- May also construct instrument panels, using hand tools, rulers, dividers, and power drills, following specifications
- Troubleshoots electrical equipment and circuits using appropriate test equipment to detect and effect required maintenance, repairs, or replacement requirements
- Performs maintenance and repair of generators, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, electrical motors, distribution panels, alarm and lighting circuits
- Conducts insulation resistance measurements of electrical cables to determine condition and effects repairs or replacements as required
- Supervises and participates in the installation and/or alteration to electrical systems aboard ships
- Maintains adequate inventories of electrical spare parts and requisitions replacements as required
- Maintains electrical system maintenance histories notating date, and extent of repairs and/or alterations
Why work with TOS?
TOS is an innovative, well-established and reliable family business, founded in 1992. Since the very start, TOS provides personnel and services for the maritime sector. Working with TOS means decent terms of employment and fast and accurate payment of salary and expenses. Besides that, all the paperwork concerning your income, social security and insurance are well organised. Everything is taken care of for you so that you can get straight to work! Have any questions? We’ll find out for you! Our TOS colleagues at the office in Jakarta (Indonesia) are happy to help.
Do you fit the job profile and are interested in the position Electrician? Please click the “Apply” button, and we look forward to receiving your application. For more information, you can communicate with the Crewing Consultant in the Jakarta at telephone number +62 21 3483 3045 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Electrician-Tanker)
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl