Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
4 months on
Long term project, Permanent, Short term project, Temporary
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Are you looking for a function as Electrician-Tanker within a leading global offshore and maritime industry? Our client offers a complete range of products and services essential in managing a wide range of marine assets worldwide. They are an independent service provider and offer a one-stop shopping ship management service. We are looking for an Electrician-Tanker for this great company! Please submit your CV.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
TOS is looking for enthusiastic professionals who are ready for a new challenge. We have a vacancy for Electrician which can be called on for Tanker vessel. A candidate that is available for the long-term and on a flexible basis is highly appreciated. Also, experience on these types of ships is a big plus!
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Needs to have around 3 years in rank as Electrician
- Vessel: 107.000 DWT
- Type: Crude Oil Tanker
- Contract: 4-6 months on
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tests electrical characteristics, for example, voltage, resistance, and phase angle, in circuits, using voltmeters, ohmmeters, and phase rotation indicators.
- May also construct instrument panels, using hand tools, rulers, dividers, and power drills, following specifications.
- Troubleshoots electrical equipment and circuits using appropriate test equipment to detect and effect required maintenance, repairs, or replacement requirements.
- Performs maintenance and repair of generators, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, electrical motors, distribution panels, alarm and lighting circuits.
- Conducts insulation resistance measurements of electrical cables to determine condition and effects repairs or replacements as required.
- Supervises and participates in the installation and/or alteration to electrical systems aboard ships.
- Maintains adequate inventories of electrical spare parts and requisitions replacements as required.
- Maintains electrical system maintenance histories notating date, and extent of repairs and/or alterations.
If you are interested in the vacancy (Vacancy), please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact our Jakarta office at +62 21 3483 3045 or email: email@example.com (Subject: Electrician Tanker)
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl