Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
Long term project, Permanent, Short term project, Temporary
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
We have great connections with more and more international Offshore and Maritime companies. We are therefore looking for
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
TOS is looking for enthusiastic professionals who are ready to get started in the Offshore sector. We have a vacancy for DPO which can be called on for types of AHTS (Anchor handling tug supply vessels). A candidate that is available for the long-term and on a flexible basis is highly appreciated. Also, experience on these types of ships is a big plus!
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Needs to have around two years in rank as Master/Chief Officer/2nd Officer
- Vessel: AHTS
- Type: DP
- Contract: 4 months on
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the ship’s ‘safe station keeping system’ and for monitoring the logistic operations around her, such as the movement of supply vessels or helicopters.
- Understanding and controlling the DP computer system, as well as the thrust units, power management and equipment redundancy.
- Controlling the vessel using manual and joystick controls.
- Monitoring the radar periodically for changing traffic and weather conditions.
- Keeping the vessel in a stable position directly over a fixed point on the seabed (absolute dynamic positioning).
- Keeping the vessel at the same position relative to another moving object such as another ship or submarine (relative dynamic positioning).
- Keeping the vessel positioned at a favourable angle towards wind, waves and current (weathervaning).
- Helping the offshore installations manager (OIM) and the mate to set up emergency systems and putting them into effect in the event of mechanical failure.
- Taking your turn on watch, keeping a log and carrying out the other normal duties of a deck officer when not operating the DP system.
If you are interested in the vacancy (Vacancy), please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact our Jakarta office at +62 21 3483 3045 or email: email@example.com (Subject: DPO for AHTS vessels)
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl