Offshore Wind, Construction and Oil & Gas
4 Months on ; 1-2 months off
Long term project
WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Our client is a reputed and reliable provider of support vessels and project transportation solutions to the offshore oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Singapore, it has been providing specialised marine support since the 1970s, with operations in SEA, Middle East and Australia, expanding into Latin America, Africa and India.
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Valid Certificate of Competence for Chief Officer till 3000 GRT or all ships or Certificate of Endorsement for Chief Officer till 3000 GRT or all ships;
- All required STCW certificates and courses for the position;
- At least 2 years in position of Chief Engineer on board Fast Crew Boats;
- References on Fast Crew Boats essential
- Knowledge of ISM, ISPS and MLC;
- Embrace and uphold the very essence of responsibility, commitment, accountability and safety;
- A natural leader with strong communication and excellent management skills.
- Minimum holding class II, COC class I is preferred.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the safe and efficient oepration of the vessel, including, but not limited to:
- Protection of the environment.
- Protection of cargo and property of the charterer.
- Protection of crew and also passengers.
- Charter relations.
- Engine administration/paperwork.
- Cost control and sparepart.
- On-the-job training.
- The trading area in the UAE and contract will be running 4 months on : 2 months off
If you are interested in this vacancy, please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact our Jakarta office at +62 21 3483 3045 or email: email@example.com (Subject: Chief Officer Crew Boat)
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl